Ferlinghetti's Challenge - Nambour Skyline


I finally moved a heap of scribble and one-liners from my coffee shop note book to a word document and www.amazon.com. Six years of challenges, observations and my reminiscent mind didn't amount to much in the end but the adventure has been big and fruitful in many other ways. I crashed the document many times trying to add relevant photos to the poetry but when my creative director (cover maker magician) Louise Swales Creative Studio www.louiseswales.com returns to her desk I will see what we can do about that little hiccup.

Click on the link below and feel free to buy as many copies as you like and share them around. Ferlinghetti is a great role model for young poets and writers like me and you.

http://www.amazon.com/Ferlinghettis-Challenge-Mr-Rob-Swales/dp/1507639856/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422156032&sr=8-1&keywords=ferlinghetti%27s+Challenge


Comments

Popular Posts